Football Academy Edukick is a large international network of football boarding schools for children and adolescents located in various countries around the world. Entering the camp of Edukik Belo Horizonte Brazil is possible from the age of 16 - it remains only to choose a suitable host country, as the quality of education and training in all camps is equally high. This is a professional football training combined with academic English lessons; In addition, a large number of interesting events, parties, excursions and trips are organized for pupils (of course, a representative of the school accompanies each student). What else do you need for an interesting and unforgettable vacation?
Each camp seeks to develop in the child its talents and athletic abilities - it is best to do this by completely immersing in the cultural and linguistic environment of the host country, with the help of experienced and qualified trainers. The camp can be both a place for summer vacations and a training center for six months or a year - this is an excellent chance to get acquainted with the culture and history of the host country, get high-quality language training and significantly improve their physical fitness and athletic performance.
The training program includes:
Football classes provide theory and practice lessons. Every day on weekdays (Monday-Friday) students give 2-3 hours of intensive training under the supervision of a professional experienced coach. Test games and fights within the team are also conducted daily, and friendly matches are held every week, where camp participants can measure their strength with foreign players of their age category. Students constantly work on the development of endurance, improving physical fitness, develop individual skills (for example, possession of the ball), practical gaming techniques and theoretical strategic schemes.
The Soccer Academy in Belo Horizonte offers professional training with learning Portuguese (for children from 16 years old). Academic classes are held in the language school CEPE Vallarta. The cost of the program already includes accommodation and meals, training, additional classes and transfers in both directions.
All pupils live in comfortable and safe conditions in the territory of the chosen country, which helps to immerse themselves in the language and cultural environment. In Brazil, the student receives a comfortable and cozy children's hotel "Cruzeiro", offering comfortable double rooms - the road to the school will take only a few minutes.
The football camp cooperates on an ongoing basis with professional clubs, teams and academies. All coaches working with children are high-class professionals, many of whom are active certified members of FIFA or professional football players who have completed their careers. Each event is held with the involvement of an additional educator or teacher who speaks two languages. In Brazil, children are engaged on the basis of the football club "Cruzeiro".
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.