Football Academy Edukick is an international network of high-end soccer boarding schools and summer sports camps that host adolescents from the age of 16. Schools are located in different countries, and the level of education is equally high: this is a high-quality football training, teaching a foreign language, fascinating excursions and interesting recreational activities on the campus.
The training course includes:
Profile football training is characterized by the following features:
The school has the following program:
Football training + learning French 2.5 hours a day (for children from 16 years), the main course is designed for 9 months (from September to June). Academic classes are held at the private school International College of Cannes. The cost of the program already includes accommodation and meals, training, additional classes and transfers in both directions.
As for the training itself, the school recommends taking online distance courses with a load of 60-70 hours per semester for self-study. The school program as such in the school is not provided.
All pupils live in the territory of the chosen country in comfortable and safe conditions, completely immersed in its linguistic and cultural environment. In Cannes it is the residence of the school International College of Cannes, which provides students with comfortable and comfortable double rooms with all amenities.
Specialists - teachers and trainers - are doing everything possible to maximize the talents and potential of each child. Rapid progress is achieved by full immersion in the cultural and linguistic environment, through intensive sports training and joint team games. You can study in such schools both during the summer holidays and choose a semiannual or one-year course - this duration is ideal for the young football player to fully enjoy the history, culture and customs of the host country.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.