GCSE in Bedales School
A two-year course in the UK for students aged 14-16, completing a part-time secondary education program and giving an opportunity to obtain a certificate. For foreigners, there is a special adapted version of the program - IGCSE - with the addition of an intensive English course (including the academic component).
The curriculum of students includes a large number of subjects - compulsory and optional - of which they choose 8-10 for the final examinations:
- English / English as a Foreign Language (ESL, only for foreign students)
- English literature
- Choreographic art
- Foreign languages: French, German, Latin, Spanish
- Information and communication technologies (ICT)
- Natural sciences (chemistry, physics, biology)
- Theatrical art and drama
- physical Culture and sport
- Art and Design
- Technology & Design
- Religious studies (theology)
- Classical civilizations.
Tuition fee in Bedales School for 1 person is (trimester and year respectively):
- Middle classes (Juniors) = 8920 £ / 26760 £
- Senior classes (Senjors) = 12980 £ / 38940 £.
1 academic year = 3 terms; the price is indicated with accommodation and meals on full board.