A-Level program in Bedales School
The British "gold standard" of preparation for higher education and education in the Sixth Form: this is a two-year program for students of 16-18 years old, distinguished by academic complexity, integrity, depth. Thanks to this, the A-level certificate with good scores from most universities is equated to the entrance exams and frees the entrant from additional admission tests.
The curriculum includes only 4-5 subjects in the first year (AS-level) and 3-4 - on the second: this helps students concentrate on mastering the most important, priority for admission to the chosen higher school disciplines. However, there are a lot of options:
- English as a foreign language (ESL, only for foreigners)
- English literature
- Media and Media
- physical Culture and sport
- Higher Mathematics
- Technology & Design
- Foreign languages: French, Spanish, Latin, German, Ancient Greek
- Theatrical studies and dramatic art
- Informatics and Communication Technologies (ICT)
- Religious Studies
- Political science + political geography
- Classical civilizations: the history of civilizations + Latin + Greek
- Music and music technology
Tuition fee in Bedales School for 1 person is (trimester and year respectively):
- Middle classes (Juniors) = 8920 £ / 26760 £
- Senior classes (Senjors) = 12980 £ / 38940 £.
1 academic year = 3 terms; the price is indicated with accommodation and meals on full board.