A-Level program in Barnet and Southgate College
- Age: 16-19 years.
All A Level courses are conducted full-time and taught on the High Barnet campus. Successful candidates will be required to study at least three A-Level subjects.
- A-level teachers (many of them are examiners),
- 96% of graduates go to university,
- Bright and innovative learning environment,
- Opportunities of the sports academy,
- Extracurricular activities,
- Excellent support,
- Personal tutors with extensive experience.
In the A-Level department, teachers treat students as partners and engage parents to support them on the path to excellence. All lecturers and teachers are experienced, specialized professionals – students study in a bright, lively innovative environment, can take part in extracurricular activities: dancing, self-defense, table tennis and yoga.
As an A-Level student, a student can apply to join one of the successful sports academies – football, athletics and basketball.
There are 15 A-Level subjects, including Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Government and Politics, Law, History, Photography and more.