A-Level program in Badminton School
Brief information: A-level program for international students (Sixth form (12-13 grades)). The program is designed for 2 years of study.
For the first year of study, students choose 4-5 subjects for a deep, thorough study:
- Theatrical art and drama;
- Art (general course);
- Philosophy and the fundamentals of religion;
- Photo art;
- Modern foreign language (Spanish, German or French);
- Statistics and higher mathematics;
- Political science;
- Latin language;
- History of art.
In the second year of study, optional courses are added to them:
- Valeology (the science of health):
Within the framework of this course, students learn a wide range of knowledge. There are classes:
- Sexually transmitted diseases;
- Bad Habits (Harm from drug and alcohol use, as well as smoking);
- Conversational French;
- Private lessons in Chinese, Japanese and Cantonese;
- Nutrition (hygiene of cooking and eating, cooking);
- 3D sculpture;
- Metal work;
- Jewelry art.
- Theatrical art and drama (staged performances and shows for younger schoolgirls);
- Competition for the prize of the Duke of Edinburgh - Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme;
- Physical training and sports;
- Spoken English (advanced level, allowing without any problems to pass the oral exam at the university);
- Preparation for LAMDA exams - London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts (oratorical and theatrical art).