English courses in Atlantic Language School Dublin
The school offers two options for a basic language course (General English):
- Standard: 20 hours weekly (1 lesson = 45 minutes), groups of 8-12 people (up to 14)
- Intensive: 30 hours weekly (1 lesson = 45 minutes), groups of 8-12 people (up to 14).
The minimum duration of the course is from 2 weeks: it is maintained year-round, so that you can start on any Monday of every month. Upon admission students are divided into groups according to the initial level of knowledge - from Beginner to Advanced: thus, the education becomes more efficient, quick and comfortable for the students themselves.
Complexly improve all the key, basic skills of the English language:
- Auditing (listening comprehension)
- Vocabulary (active expansion of vocabulary)
- Written speech
- Oral speech (spoken English)
- Phonetics (correct pronunciation, accent correction)
- Improve communication skills.
In the intensive version, after lunch, additional classes are designed to expand the lexical stock and improve communication skills (fluency and literacy of oral speech, use of common idioms and phraseology, development of listening skills).
Tuition fee depends on the course chosen, its intensity and duration (the price is indicated for 1 person per week of study):
Standard English Course (20 lessons per week):
- 1-11 weeks = 205 €
- 12-24 weeks = 190 €
- 25-35 weeks = 180 €
- 35+ weeks = 175 €.
Intensive English Course (30 lessons per week):
- 1-11 weeks = 255 €
- 12-24 weeks = 230 €
- 25-35 weeks = 215 €
- 35+ weeks = 205 €.