English courses in Anglo Skills College
- Age – 16+;
- Duration – from 6 months
- The language of instruction is English.
The college offers a wide range of English courses for students with different levels of basic education, available to both English and expats. We can talk about general support courses and ESOL, preparatory classes for IELTS, Trinity SELT, general language courses for postgraduate education, as well as professional courses on various topics.
As part of the program, students improve their own skills in various aspects, including listening and speaking, reading and writing. At the end of the course, students will have all the necessary English language skills necessary for study, work and everyday life.
Classes can go on weekdays or weekends, at different times of the day; full-time and part-time programs, a variety of tools for optimizing the educational process, including interactive textbooks, a computer laboratory, etc. are available.
Courses offered include:
- General English Course;
- ESOL courses for beginners A1, A2, Pre-Intermediate B1, B2, Upper Intermediate/First Certificate B2;
- ESOL Advanced/CAE A1-2;
- Preparation for IELTS (groups 5.5–7.5);
- English for private drivers;
- Pre-session intensive education;
- Integrated Trinity in English;
- Preparation for state standardized exams, etc.