VR Design with Unity and Oculus Go in Amherst College Summer Camp with programming
VR design with Unity and Oculus Go
- Age of students: 13-17 years old
- Level of education: beginner-advanced
- Direction of studying: game development, coding
- Toolkit: Unity, Magica Voxel, Oculus Go.
Students will learn the basics of programming necessary to create virtual reality, design applications, to develop video games. During their studies, students will be able to independently create an exciting virtual world. Students will work with Oculus Go - a VR headset of virtual reality without the need to connect wires, and Unity - a game engine that will help to create realistic gaming locations. After the course, the guys can take home the created projects, Oculus Go and continue to work on the addition, improvement of their products.
Teenagers will learn:
- Use game objects, models, levels, creating a virtual world
- Work in 3D, designing the environment
- Apply the skill of coding, design.