Robotics and Sensors with Take-Home Sphero RVR in Amherst College Summer Camp with programming
Robotics and Sensors with Take-Home Sphero RVR
- Age of students: 10-12 years old
- Level of education: beginner-advanced
- Direction of studying: Robotics, coding
- Instrumentation: Sphero RVR, Advanced Sensor Kit.
A team program that implies completing assignments in small groups, where each student receives a personal computer and Sphero RVR programmable robot as educational material. The robotic toy has a number of sensors, a professional control system, and a powerful engine. Thanks to the skills and imagination acquired in the classroom, the child will be able to create a unique model of the robot’s behavior.
Students will learn to:
- Use Sphero RVR to learn coding techniques, robotics
- Program your own robot to perform certain tasks
- Define basic bot behavior
- Strategically solve problems.