Roblox Entrepreneur: Lua Coding and Game Scripts in Amherst College Summer Camp with programming
Roblox Entrepreneur: Lua Coding and Game Scripts
- Age of students: 10-12 years old
- Level of studying: beginner-advanced
- Direction of studying: coding, design, game development
- Toolkit: Roblox, Roblox Studio.
Lua is one of the most powerful and fast programming languages that allows you to create a script for your own game project and sell the game product to other designers. Young students will learn how to develop virtual worlds using the built-in Roblox editor - one of the most popular platforms in the world - and coding skills in Lua will expand the functionality of the game.
Students will learn:
- Lua programming language basics
- Application of programming logic to create game mechanics, virtual world design
- Offline Scripting Process
- Monetization system for projects containing in-game items.