Roblox Entrepreneur: Imaginative Game Design in Amherst College Summer Camp with programming
Roblox Entrepreneur: Imaginative Game Design
- Age of students: 10-12 years old
- Level of education: beginner-advanced
- Direction of studying: coding, game development, design, creativity
- Toolkit: Roblox, Roblox Studio.
Roblox is one of the fastest growing global gaming sites that is popular with thousands of people around the world, bringing millions of dollars to their developers every year. At the Roblox Entrepreneur: Imaginative Game Design program, students will learn to masterfully own the built-in Roblox editor, to create and publish games on various platforms, learn the basics of game design, get acquainted with top-end game products, learn how to apply some of those strategies in their own work.
At the end of the course, graduates receive an ID Tech diploma and an educational course entry.
Young students will learn to:
- Create games and publish them on Roblox
- The basics of programming with Lua
- Game Design Basics
- Monetize game projects that include in-game objects.