Program Gameplay Mechanics with Unreal Engine 4 in Amherst College Summer Camp with programming
Program Gameplay Mechanics with Unreal Engine 4
- Age: 13-17 years old
- Level of training: beginner-advanced
- Direction: game development, coding
- Toolkit: Unreal Engine 4.
Students will learn the necessary tools to create high-quality video games in Unreal Engine 4, learn how racing games are created, learn FPS, thanks to mastering programming codes and using Blueprints, they will play game events, add the necessary animation when building their own game-level. This program will help develop design abilities, will be the starting point for creating a successful career in programming, as a video game developer in the future.
- Creating game levels using geometric shapes
- Development of coding skills, game design
- Mastering Blueprints to create animations.