Level Design and Cinematics with Unreal Engine 4 in Amherst College Summer Camp with programming
Level Design and Cinematics with Unreal Engine 4
- Age of students: 13-17 years old
- Level of education: beginner-advanced
- Direction: game development, design
- Toolkit: Unreal Engine 4, Adobe Photoshop.
With the help of Unreal Engine 4, students will create a unique game world, develop a realistic video sequence at a professional level, learn the stages of editing and animation in Sequencer - this is a great opportunity to give free rein to the imagination and master the nuances of game development. The guys will work on creating vibrant, dynamic videos with high character detail, and thanks to the addition of animation effects and sound, the conceived virtual world will come to life before our eyes!
Teenagers will learn to:
- Create video game levels using geometric shapes, terrain
- Program a visual series in Blueprints
- Generate full-fledged video episodes using Sequencer
- Basic game development skills.