Java Coding: Build Mods with Minecraft in Amherst College Summer Camp with programming
Java Coding: Build Mods with Minecraft
- Age of students: 10-12 years old
- Level of studying: beginner-advanced
- Direction of studying: coding, game development
- Toolkit: Minecraft, Java, IntelliJ.
During their studies, students will master the basics of Java programming, using the example of Minecraft, learn how to integrate custom tools and mods into a personal game version, and to independently expand the available functions and elements of the game. This program is ideal for motivated teenagers who wish to study programming in the future.
Children will be able to:
- Java coding
- Create Minecraft Mods
- Apply variables, functions and manage Minecraft settings
- Develop logical thinking and problem-solving tactics.