Java Coding and Game Development in Amherst College Summer Camp with programming
Java Coding and Game Development
- Age of students: 13-17 years old
- Level of education: beginner-advanced
- Direction: coding, game development
- Toolkit: Java, IntelliJ, Processing.
Participants in the Java Coding and Game Development course will learn the basics of the popular Java programming language, to create arcade games using the processing library, can add visual effects, and discover coding and graphics features. Studying the art of creating video games, students will design a portfolio, which will be an additional advantage when entering college.
Teens will master:
- Stages of coding a game project in Java
- Graphics, animation using Processing
- Ways to solve programming problems using coding, logic
- Options for defining variables, constructors, loops, classes.