Creative Design Studio with Adobe Animate in Amherst College Summer Camp with programming
Creative Design Studio with Adobe Animate
- Age of students: 10-12 years old
- Level of education: beginner-advanced
- Direction of studying: game development, design
- Toolkit: Adobe Creative Suite.
Students will learn the basic principles of art and animation, on the basis of which professionals work, developing game design. The guys learn how to use premium software - Adobe Animate, other Adobe products, creating works of art and using all their imagination. This program will help to develop critical thinking, the ability to compose and plan composition, will provide a basic foundation of knowledge based on design principles, generating creative solutions, which is key for future developers.
- Digital Portfolio Development
- Using a Wacom Professional Drawing Tablet
- Application of the basics of drawing to create design, animation
- Practice visual storytelling concept, planning.