Code Apps with C ++ in Amherst College Summer Camp with programming
Code Apps with C ++
- Age of students: 13-17 years old
- Level of education: beginner-advanced
- Direction: Encoding
- Toolkit: C ++, Microsoft Visual Studio Community.
Teens will learn the basics of one of the most important programming languages in the world - C ++, which is widely used for system software design and game development. Applying the acquired coding skills in practice, participants will create personal projects, solve problems of coding, interacting with the teacher and daily discovering the world of programming and development.
Students will learn:
- Work with strings, characters, algorithms
- Ways to solve programming problems using coding, logic
- Rules for applying variables.