Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Amherst College Summer Camp with programming
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Age of students: 13-17 years old
- Level of education: intermediate-advanced
- Direction: Encoding
- Toolkit: PyCharm, Python, TensorFlow.
The Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning course will enable students to plunge into the world of programming, working with data sets, probabilities, statistics and using TensorFlow, Python tools that help computers to emulate brain activity. When recruiting participants, preference is given to students who have completed an introduction to the basics of programming for machine learning.
Students will learn:
- Use TensorFlow to create a neural network
- The basics of machine learning, working with Python
- Coding skills, logical thinking.