3D Printing Modular Devices with Take-Home Printer in Amherst College Summer Camp with programming
3D Printing Modular Devices with Take-Home Printer
- Age of students: 13-17 years old
- Level of education: beginner-advanced
- Direction: Robotics, design
- Toolkit: Autodesk Maya, Monoprice Select Mini V2.
Pupils will discover the developing world of 3D printing, master the work on the Monoprice Select Mini V2 3D printer, during the classes they will create complex 3D objects and design “live” models with a motor drive. Studying the stages of creating 3D objects, the Monoprice Select Mini V2 service principle, the security system, participants will realize a personally developed product that they can set in motion thanks to a connected motor.
Students will learn:
- The whole process of 3D printing
- Best practices for creating moving 3D models
- Print troubleshooting options
- 3D object design.