3D Printing and Modeling with Take-Home Printer in Amherst College Summer Camp with programming
3D Printing and Modeling with Take-Home Printer
- Age of students: 10-12 years old
- Level of education: beginner-advanced
- Direction of studying: creativity
- Toolkit: Autodesk Maya, Monoprice Select Mini V2.
Pupils will learn how to create the basis for 3D modeling in the Autodesk Maya graphics editor, to independently develop the design of the object, will be able to develop visual and spatial abilities, and printed models will be taken home. This course will help to reveal your creative potential thanks to the development of all stages of 3D printing - from the moment of development to the finished result. Children will learn how to use the Monoprice Select Mini V2.
Students will learn:
- Best practices for creating high-quality 3D objects, troubleshooting methods
- The whole process of 3D printing
- Work in 3D-space, design models.