GCSE in Alleyn's School
British two-year course, completing the program for undergraduate education for children aged 14-16: holders of the certificate can receive vocational education and start a career or prepare for a university on the programs Sixth Form,
The list of subjects studied (compulsory and optional) is quite large - exams usually take 8-10 directions:
- English Language and Literature
- Foreign languages: French, Greek, Spanish, German
- physical Culture and sport
- Information Technology
- Technology & Design
- Religious studies (theology)
- General scientific course
- Classical civilizations.
The cost of training per person is (trimester and year, respectively):
- Reception (preparatory classes) = 4968 £ / 14904 £
- 1-2 classes = 4968 £ / 14904 £
- 3-6 classes = 5175 £ / 15525 £
- The middle and upper classes (7-13 years of study) = 5799 £ / 17397 £.
1 trimester = 1/3 academic year.