Yokohama University is a prestigious public institution of higher education in Japan. Yokohama City University (YCU) began academic activities in 1882. The central campus of this institution is located directly in the city of Yokagam.
Yokohama University consistently ranks first in the national academic ranking of Japan among universities providing the highest quality educational services. The high position of the institution in the world ranking also emphasizes the popularity and relevance of YCU among young people - according to international experts, the university is among the 5% of the best educational institutions.
YCU diploma is valued not only among Japanese employers, but also abroad.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
In this institution, up to 4,800 students at the same time study science. Applications from foreign citizens are also accepted to the admission committee (their share is about 1% of the total number of students). 1 100 teachers give qualified knowledge to students. Students can participate in exchange programs. Social pages related to the university will provide the necessary information and conditions for participation in these programs.
For self-preparation of students at Yokohama University, on the territory of the educational complex there is a library filled with literature, periodicals and electronic resources. And for practicing various sports there are sports facilities.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.