In 1973, Wilfrid Laurier University was founded, abbreviated WLU. Wilfrid Laurier University is one of the most famous universities in Canada with a central building located in Waterloo.
WLU occupies a high position in the academic top of Canada. In recent years, this university has not left the prestigious TOP of five percent of the best universities in the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
WLU is an average university by the number of students. It receives an education of no more than 15 thousand students. Among them are many foreigners.
Both students and teachers have the opportunity to participate in international exchange programs and internships.
Students during their studies are free to use the university library. Wilfrid Laurier University is a member of such prestigious associations and associations as AUCC, CUP, CUSID and COU.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.