In 1895, Wichita State University, one of the best state universities in the United States of America, began academic activities. Institution abbreviation - WSU. This university is one of the best universities in the United States, it occupies a stable place in the national ranking, also without leaving the top 250 best educational institutions in the country.
WSU is an average university by the number of students (no more than two tens of thousands of students study at the same time). Not only citizens of the country, but also foreigners receive education in the institution. About 2400 specialists conduct academic and teaching activities at this university.
Students and teachers have the opportunity to participate in international exchange programs and internships at other educational institutions.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Students can use the university library and, if necessary, live in a dormitory.
Wichita University is a member of many prestigious groups and associations, including the Kansas State University System.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.