To apply for a tourist visa to Spain, you need to apply to the visa center, and if you need a long-term student's Spanish visa, you should contact the embassy in Moscow.
Those foreigners who are not EU citizens and plan to stay in the country for more than 90 days in a half-year must apply for a D-category visa: it entitles them to stay in the country for more than 3 months to study in accredited educational institutions where they need to complete an educational program Day, suggesting the issuance of a certificate or diploma at the end of training. A visa for study in Spain of type D is a necessary document for all those who plan long-term studies in this country.
A long-term visa of category D, including a visa for study in Spain of type D, assumes a residence in the country up to 180 days, and its advantage is that students are spared the need to additionally submit a certificate of absence of criminal record, as well as a medical certificate that Much simplifies the processing of documents in the consulate, the preparation of which will take only one week.
If the student wants to have a residence permit, a long-term visa is also issued, but with permission to stay in the country for up to one year. The advantage of this design is that it can be extended without leaving the country.
To apply for a short-term Schengen visa, you need to submit documents to the visa department of Spain:
Additionally, if a child is under 18 years of age, then a notarized consent from the parent (s) and a photocopy of his birth certificate are required.
3. At any stage of registration of a case and a visa for study in Spain of type D, the Consulate General may request the personal appearance of the applicant and, if necessary, conduct a personal interview with him.
4. The Consulate General reserves the right to request any additional documents.
To apply for a long-term student Spanish visa you need to fulfill several conditions, namely:
1. The traveler must not be a citizen of Switzerland or another EU country, nor be a member of the family of citizens of these countries.
2. There should not be a ban on staying in the Schengen countries, and in Spain in particular.
3. The applicant must have sufficient funds to cover all the expenses that will be required for residing in the country and for his further return to his homeland. Based on the cost of living.
4. With one of the Spanish insurance companies (private or public) you need to conclude a contract for the provision of health insurance - without her visa for study in Spain, type D will not be formalized.
5. In the event that the applicant is under 18 years of age and he will be in the country without parents, he must submit to the consular department an exit permit, certified by a notary. This document should indicate the name of the training organization that will be responsible for the education and residence of the underage student for the entire duration of the study (the student's Spanish visa will be issued for the same period).
6. The student must study only in accredited Spanish educational institutions on a full-time program, which issues a certificate or diploma.
7. If the stay in Spain exceeds 6 months, the juvenile needs a certificate of no criminal record within the previous five years and the absence of infectious diseases.
8. Parents of minor children need to know:
9. For underage students:
The application for a visa for study in Spain of type D occurs only through the consulate of Spain.
To obtain a long-term student Spanish visa category D, you need the following documents (originals and copies):
1. An application for the granting of a national visa , signed and completed (2 copies) in the Spanish language , and in case of an applicant's minority - signed by his representatives.
2. Passport, which is valid longer than the period of stay in the country, photocopies of all its pages. An internal passport, photocopies of all its pages.
3. Financial guarantees that will confirm the sufficient availability of funds for training, residence in Spain and return:
- Sponsorship letter;
- certificate from the place of work;
- an extract from the bank account.
4. Consent from parents, guardians or organizations who are responsible for sending the student to study if he is under 18 years of age. Such consent must be certified by a notary.
5. A document confirming the availability of residence for the student throughout the entire period of study.
In case of submission of a lease agreement or an invitation from an individual, a copy of NOTA SIMPLE issued at least 3 months before the filing of the documents and a lease agreement should be enclosed if the inviting private person is not the owner. It is not superfluous to attach a letter - a confirmation from a person / individual (be it your relative, friend, boyfriend / girl, etc.), which reads:
I, the full name, residing at _______ invite my relative / friend / fiancé to Spain (city) for the entire period of study (date). A relative / friend / fiancé will study at ______ + passport data of the student. He / she will live in my apartment at (necessarily !!!) ______ at no cost. You can add more about the cultural part of the program: I want to introduce it to the city and culture ....
6. Medical insurance. In the list of documents, it reads: "A public or private health insurance policy issued by an insurance company accredited in Spain. The policy must cover the entire period of stay in Spain, medical expenses and repatriation costs in the event of an accident or sudden illness. Serve with an unapproved photocopy and transfer. "
7. The document on enrollment in an educational institution, in which it should be indicated:
- the name of the student;
- name of the university / school;
- name of the course;
- period of study;
- The total number of hours per week spent on training.
Documents in accordance with the purposes of stay:
Implementation or continuation of studies. Documents confirming admission to a school accredited in Spain for a full-time program, followed by a diploma or certificate of education.
Scientific research or educational program. Documents confirming admission to an educational or scientific center accredited in Spain for the purpose of conducting research or on an educational program. In the case of scientific research, this could be a university, an institution of the Higher Council for Scientific Research or another public or private agency for the development of science from the I + D system.
Participation in the student exchange program. Supporting documents:
8. If the period of stay is more than 6 months in the country, the student will need:
- certificate on the passage of doctors (form 086 / y or 082 / y);
Now it is not necessary to seek exactly this form of reference - recently the consulate accepts any medical certificates bearing a note or a similar wording: "This is to certify that Mr. / Mrs.____ does not suffer from diseases that could damage the health of people, as stipulated in the International Sanitation Regulations of 2005 "
A medical certificate for long-term (resident) visas in the consulate of Spain in Moscow must contain:
The validity of the certificate for presentation to the consulate of Spain in Moscow is 3 months.
- Certificate with Apostille , issued by official bodies, about the absence of previous convictions during the last 5 years (for adults).
These documents must necessarily be translated into Spanish and officially certified by the consulate of Spain.
When you receive a national visa, which is given for a period of only 3 months, it is necessary to apply for a student residence (tarjeta de estudiante) within a month after arriving in Spain - usually for the duration of your studies.
The police will need the following documents to submit:
- valid passport with a visa;
- written application of the EX-17 sample for issuing a plastic card;
- receipt for payment of the fee (10,20 EUR);
- color photos on a white background measuring 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm (3 pcs.).
Visa holders for study in Spain in category D have the right, on an equal basis with residents of the country, to invite their relatives to Spain. To do this, you need a photocopy of the resident card and some document proving the relationship.
ENTRY FOR RECEPTION: To register for a reception, call +7 (499) 235 33 70 Monday through
Friday from 09:00 to 17:00.
If necessary and in addition to the documents provided, the consular
the service shall have the right to demand the submission of information that it considers necessary for consideration
cases (eg, the content of a curriculum or ongoing research;
Confirmation of the applicant's previous studies; Confirmation of payment or booking of training
course, indicating the payer in the case of a minor applicant; Copy of Nota Simple
informativa from the register of the owners of real estate, in those cases when a lease is submitted or
An invitation to live with a private person, etc.)
We remind you that each document is submitted with the application of one photocopy. Copies
They are removed after the translation is certified and / or the documents are legalized.
The translation into Spanish of all documents presented in other languages is required.
At any stage of registration of the case and a student's Spanish visa, the Consulate General may request
personal appearance of the applicant in case he deems it necessary.
ATTENTION: This information does not replace or supersede existing rules that
apply in all cases.
The student's residence can be issued on the basis of a visa (a national, Schengen or Spanish student visa is suitable), which confirms the legal residence in Spain and enables you to move freely around all the Schengen countries.
You need to travel to Spain not later than one month from the date of opening a long-term visa, and upon arrival do the following:
- Passport and photocopy of pages with personal data, with photos and with a visa;
- color photos taken on a white background measuring 3 cm x 3.5 cm (3 pcs.);
- certificate of registration (certificado de empadronamiento);
- application form EX-15 (2 copies).
Policemen have the right to request confirmation of enrollment in an educational institution, so it is advisable to take with him his original and a photocopy.
In the police stations, you need to take a receipt and pay the fee (model 790, code 2). After receiving the documents, the police officer will notify the student about when to bring a confirmation of the payment of the fee.
When the first term of the student residence passes, you can extend it if there are documents confirming further education.
When applying for an extranjeria (foreigner registration body), it is possible to obtain a work permit for up to 20 hours per week for part-time work. If the student's status is more than 3 years, then there is the possibility to request a residence permit, which gives the right to work full-time.
Documents for such a visa must be submitted directly to the Consulate General of Spain, having previously registered for an appointment by phone: in Moscow (495) 958 21 69 (Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 14:30). This phone can be called up solely for the purpose of filing for filing.
Telephone for consultations at the Consulate General of Spain:
From 8:00 to 15:00, Monday to Friday:
(495) 234-22-98 (reception of calls by the operator-operator);
(495) 234-22-97 (reception and distribution of calls by an answering machine);
From 15:00 to 8:00, from Monday to Sunday:
(495) 234-22-97 (reception of calls by an answering machine);
(495) 234-22-98 (reception of calls by an answering machine)
Those wishing to apply for a national visa or a Spanish student visa must submit the documents in person or through a trustee (on the basis of a notarized power of attorney) directly to the Consulate General (window No. 3), according to the following procedure:
Documents for such a visa can be filed in St. Petersburg:
Notary: C 9.00. Till 14.00 by prior appointment.
Citizens residing outside St. Petersburg and the Leningrad Region can apply for a visa for more than 90 days by sending an e-mail to email@example.com , but the entry is considered valid ONLY after receiving confirmation from the Consulate.