Madison University of Wisconsin is distinguished by high ranking and excellent teaching quality. This institution of higher education has the state form of ownership and the status of one of the best universities in the United States of America. The University of Wisconsin-Madison (UW) connects the beginning of educational activities from 1849. The academic process takes place on a urban-type campus located in the city of Madison.
The national academic ranking gives the University of Wisconsin a stable place in the top twenty of the most prestigious educational institutions in the country. International experts highly appreciate the achievements of this university, allowing it to enter the first 5 percent of the best educational centers in the world.
The quality of specialist training in several faculties is particularly prominent:
The quality of teaching allows the university to enter the most prestigious hundreds of universities allocated for this criterion. Thanks to this, the excellent reputation of the educational institution among employers has also grown. Practically all UW graduates find jobs in large global companies.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Madison University is a fairly large educational institution. 38,000 students come to his audience daily. Some of them are foreign nationals who enter the university on a general basis. Every tenth university student is a foreigner, which once again underlines the prestige of the school. The academic staff consists of 5,000 teachers. Many of them came to work from leading universities in the world.
The University of Wisconsin has established partnerships with other universities in the world on international student exchange. Each faculty has its own program in this area. All additional information can be found in the social networks covering the activities of the university.
The whole period of study, students can visit the modern library, filled with specialized literature and periodicals. The student hostel, located near the central buildings, has comfortable living conditions.
For decades, the university has been associated with the academic groups UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN SYSTEM, ASSOCIATION OF AMERICAN UNIVERSITIES, APLU and AURAA.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.