At the South Korean University of Ulsan, a high level of quality educational services. The University of Ulsan (UOU) is an institution of higher education with a private form of ownership, which began academic activities in 1970. The main buildings of the university are located in the city of Ulsan.
The twenty-third position of the University of Ulsan in the national ranking is an indicator of the relevance of this educational institution among the applicants of South Korea. According to international estimates, the University of Ulsan is located in the TOP 5 percent of the world list of the best academic institutions.
UOU has many areas with high quality teaching. Against this background, the medical faculty, which prepares high-level specialists, stands out in particular. Authoritative sources put this faculty at 320 degrees of world ranking in this area. It’s also worth adding that employers all over the world are interested in UOU graduates and are always ready to give them jobs.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Ulsan University is a medium-sized educational institution. Up to 15,000 students study at the same time. Foreign nationals (about 1 percent of the total number of foreign students are seeking to receive a prestigious education in this South Korean university). The faculty of the University of Ulsan includes 1,600 specialists. Among them, a large percentage of invited teachers from the world's major educational centers. Students who wish to participate in exchange programs can find out more about them on social networking pages related to UOU.
In the modern and equipped library complex, students are provided with all the conditions for independent learning through the study of academic and special literature. All students have the opportunity to stay in a comfortable hostel near the educational buildings.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.