The University of Salford is considered to be a fairly popular university offering quality education in the UK. As a state institution of higher education, the University of Salford (US) is distinguished by high standards of teaching. The beginning of the academic activities of the educational institution dates back to 1850. The urban campus is located in Salford.
According to the national academic ranking of Great Britain, the University of Salford constantly occupies a place among the top six dozen of the best educational institutions in the country. International experts determine the place of the University of Salford in 5% of the most prestigious universities in the world. All these parameters are primarily based on the quality of work and qualification characteristics of graduates. The popularity of the school is also added by the positive reputation of the US among world employers.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
According to European educational standards, the university has a medium size. Every year, 16,000 students receive various specialties here. The admission committee accepts applications for training from citizens of any country (about 20% of the total number of students are foreigners). The academic staff consists of 940 teachers who have high qualification characteristics and are recruited by the administration around the world. Students wishing to supplement their knowledge abroad have the opportunity to participate in the exchange educational process. Partners University of Salford - the leading universities of the planet. Social pages related to the University of Salford provide additional information and conditions for participating in these programs.
For students organized a large scientific library. All students in need of housing are provided with accommodation in a dormitory located near the educational buildings.
For many years, the university has been part of such structures as EUA, UNIVERSITY ALLIANCE and ASSOCIATION OF COMMONWEALTH UNIVERSITIES.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.