Melbourne University is a fairly popular institution of higher education in Australia. University of Melbourne (UM) is one of the first universities based on this mainland. A distinctive feature of the university is internationality. Students include 25 percent of foreign nationals from more than 150 different states.
According to the National Academic Rating, the University of Melbourne is a leader among Australian institutions of higher education. At the same time, he occupies 32 position in the world ranking of the most prestigious places of education on the planet. All faculties of the university are sought after by applicants. But there are the most popular areas of education, which occupy priority places in various rating lists.
The structure of the university also includes a specialized Australian institute that prepares mathematicians.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
There are many reasons on the basis of which it is worth making a decision on getting education in this prestigious university. Consider the most basic of them.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.