The University of Canberra (UC) is an Australian public institution of higher education. It was founded in 1967 as the Canberra College of Advanced Studies, and acquired university status in 1990. Today, the University of Canberra is known for its research and development around the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Currently, the University of Canberra is ranked 27th in the national Australian ranking, and 627 in the international ranking. The institution is named among the top 100 universities in the world in the 2017 ranking of young institutions from Times Higher Education (THE).
The university is also famous for its scientific achievements, for example:
The school produces high-class professionals who are interested in employers around the world.
Among the outstanding graduates you can meet entrepreneurs, journalists, politicians, scientists, athletes, lawyers and others. For example:
Outstanding teachers include: Patricia Eastern (professor of law), Peter Leahy (former army commander), Donald Horn (journalist, writer, social critic and historian), Ingrid Moses (distinguished professor and former chancellor), Susan Ryan (labor minister) .
The institution has a university campus located in the suburb of Bruce (Canberra City), which covers 290 acres of land. Being a university with a rather small campus area, it has 28 buildings in its possession, each of which has its own purpose. Not far from the educational buildings there is a technopark, a hospital and the Australian Institute of Sports. The library provides a huge selection of high-quality scientific information resources.
The university has a number of research institutes:
The educational institution also owns a sports and health club, a comfortable hostel for foreign citizens, a post office, canteens and a radio station. All laboratories in the institution are equipped with the strongest modern equipment, which makes it possible to perform complex experiments.
University of Canberra is a member of unions such as Universities Australia, Association of Southeast Asian Institutions of Higher Learning, Australian National Business Schools.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.