Belgrade University has the status of a state institution of higher education in Serbia. For the first time, the University of Belgrade (BG) opened its doors to students at the beginning of the 19th century. University campuses with urban facilities are located within the Serbian capital - the city of Belgrade.
The quality of teaching provides Belgrade University prestige among students. At the same time, the national Serbian rating positions this educational institution as the best in the country. And the academic world ranking has BG in the first 5 percent of the most elite educational centers on the planet.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
University of Belgrade is an educational institution with a very large size. At the same time in BG receive specialty up to 96,000 students. Applications for admission are received not only from Serbian citizens, but also from foreigners (there are about 4 percent). This once again confirms the prestige of the University of Belgrade. The number of full-time teachers who help youth replenish their knowledge is as high as 3,000 specialists.
International student exchange is carried out with the help of a large number of foreign partner universities. All existing opportunities on this issue can be found in social networks related to the school.
Obtaining high-quality knowledge at the university is complemented by the use by students of modern scientific literature and periodicals from the library of the university.
We should also note the permanent membership of the University of Belgrade in a group such as EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY ASSOCIATIO.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.