The University of Poitiers has the status of a higher education institution in France with traditional education criteria. The state ownership of the University of Poitiers (UP) allows the university to be more competitive in the educational market. This university has a very long history, since the training of students began in the deep Middle Ages, namely, in 1432 academic activities began. Urban campus located in the vicinity of the city of Poitiers.
According to the French national scale, the academic ranking of the University of Poitiers now ranks 36th in this list of the best French educational institutions. The University of Poitiers is constantly ranked among the most elite universities in the world, being in the first 5 percent of the ranking, and 901 are in the international list of the most prestigious educational institutions on the planet, emphasizing the educational potential of the university.
The reputation earned over the centuries has been entrenched for UP graduates among employers. A diploma from such a University of Poitiers provides highly paid employment.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The University of Poitiers is a medium-sized institution of higher education. It receives education at the same time, 23,000 students in various specialties. Every year documents from foreign applicants are submitted to the admissions office. Approximately 12% of all students are guests from abroad. Quite a decent percentage of foreigners emphasizes the demand for the school. Academic staff includes 1000 specialists. Most of them have advanced degrees or come from abroad. All faculties of the University of Poitiers provide an opportunity for their students to participate in international exchange programs. In the social networks connected with UP, the entire student life of the educational institution is displayed.
Additional knowledge or just self-study can be acquired by students using the excellent academic library of the University of Poitiers. The comfort of living conditions is guaranteed to all those in need of a hostel.
The centuries-old history of the university is supported by honorary membership in famous academic groups such as EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY ASSOCIATION and INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH UNIVERSITIES NETWORK.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.