Nantes State University is one of the most popular institutions of higher education in France. The beginning of the academic activities of the University of Nantes (UN) is counted from the deep Middle Ages. In the distant 1460, the university received the first students. The campus of the University is located in Nantes.
The rating indicators of this venerable and ancient university allow it to currently occupy the 29th position of the national French list of the best higher educational institutions. The assessment of international experts has the University of Nantes in 5 percent of the world's best educational centers.
It is worth focusing on the quality of teaching, thanks to which UN graduates do not know problems with employment - the leading companies in the world respect the diploma of this educational institution.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The University of Nantes is a large university. Approximately 31,000 students receive a complex of knowledge within the walls of this institution. Foreigners (especially Europeans) are eager to become students of such a prestigious institution (of all students, about 8 percent are foreigners). Such a large figure once again underlines the relevance of the University of Nantes.
The academic staff includes 1500 specialists. Most of the teachers are foreign teachers with advanced degrees, invited from leading European educational institutions. Some students annually use student exchange programs at various faculties, since such a solid university has many partners among the best universities in the world. Details of these programs are available on social networks related to the University of Nantes.
When studying certain disciplines, the student can always take advantage of a powerful scientific library complex with all the necessary resources. Hostels have excellent conditions and are provided for everyone.
In confirmation of the prestige of the institution, we can note the permanent membership of the UN in x academic groups as EUA, RUOA, PLEE DE RECHERCHE ET DENSEIGNEMENT SUPÉRIEUR - L'UNIVERSITÉ NANTES ANGERS LE MANS and COMPOSTELA GRUPO, INTERNATIONAL STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.