One of the oldest institutions of higher education in Austria is the University of Salzburg (US). It is also known as the University of Paris Lodron in Salzburg, named after its founder, Archbishop Prince Lodron. The university was founded in 1622, and then was closed in 1810. Resumed its activities in 1962.
The University of Salzburg is an honorary institution and is in the TOP 10 best institutions of the country, taking 8th place. Among the international universities leading it is in 809 positions.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The campus of the University of Salzburg is geographically located in the city of Salzburg. On the territory of the educational institution there is a student library, the Maximum audience, a sports complex, playgrounds, canteens. The institution is a member of the elite association European University Association.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.