In Italy, a huge number of decent institutions of higher education and, therefore, many seek to get an education there. One of the most attractive for university applicants is the State Research University of Reggio Calabria. Università degli Studi Mediterranea di Reggio Calabria (UNIRC) began its activities in 1968. The main building is located in Reggio Calabria.
Thanks to the high teaching faculty, the University of Reggio Calabria is in five percent among the world's best universities in the world and occupies 1,702 places among them, as well as confidently holds the bar among the top 60 universities in Italy.
Università degli Studi Mediterranea di Reggio Calabria is considered not a large institution of higher education (it can accommodate about 8,000 students). Like many prestigious UNIRC universities, students have the opportunity to participate in a student exchange program. Find more information about the university and learn about its activities can be from social networks Facebook , Twitter , Youtube .
The university has its own library, which provides additional comfort to students in the learning process. UNIRC also has the title of an elite member of the joint European University Association (EUA).
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.