One of the best public institutions of higher education in Brazil is considered the University of Rio de Janeiro. The educational institution Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ) began the history of teaching activities in 1950. The main buildings of the university are located in Rio de Janeiro.
According to an objective assessment of international experts, the University of Rio de Janeiro is currently located at the 11th grade of Brazilian universities. In the international ranking of UERJ recorded in the first 5 percent of the world's elite universities. All areas of the university are popular among applicants. The diploma obtained by graduates of UERJ makes it easy to get a job not only in the leading companies in Brazil, but also in the majority of world employers.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
By academic size, the University of Rio de Janeiro is a major educational institution. Every year, 25,000 students receive educational services within the walls of the UERJ. Foreign applicants are also interested in obtaining a diploma from this educational institution. The teaching activity here employs 2,200 specialists. Most of them are foreign teachers invited from the world's best universities. All faculties offer their students participation in an international student exchange program with educational institutions in other countries. More information about the exchange programs is on the social networking pages.
The university library is filled with scientific literature and is always available for students. All interested persons are provided with a student hostel.
The University of Rio de Janeiro is proud of its ongoing relationships with associations such as CRUB, RENEX and ASSOCIAÇÃO BRASILEIRA DOS REITORES DAS UNIVERSIDADES ESTADUAIS E MUNICIPAIS.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.