In 1993, Universidad de Jaén began work, abbreviated UJA. Jaen University is one of the best Spanish public universities. The central building of the educational institution is located in Jaen.
The list of 40 leading universities in Spain has not been without UJA for many years. Also, this educational institution is in five percent of the best universities around the globe.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
UJA simultaneously accommodates about 20 thousand students, which makes it an average university. Among them are not only Spaniards, but also citizens of other countries. Teaching activities at the university are about 1,500 teachers. The active cooperation of the university with other educational institutions allows students and specialists to participate in exchange programs and various internships.
UJA has several academic buildings and its own library.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.