In Chile, as well as in Europe or the USA, a network of high-quality private universities is developed. For example, a sample of an educational institution such as Universidad de Concepción (UdeC). The University of Concepcion accepted its first students in 1919.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
UdeC is a fairly large educational center. Approximately 26,000 students simultaneously receive educational services at this institution. According to the statute of the university, the right of admission can be used by foreign citizens (about 1% of places in the university are foreigners). The teaching activity is carried out by a staff of 1,500 specialists, including a considerable percentage of foreign teachers. Thanks to the student exchange program, students at Universidad de Concepción get a chance to study at other universities. All available information about these programs is on the social networking pages associated with this institution.
A university library with a complex of resources of scientific literature and periodicals is organized for self-training of students. All interested persons are provided with a student hostel.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.