Universidad de Antioquia (UdeA) stands out among other Colombian universities for its high quality teaching. The founding of the University of Antioquia makes it possible to refer it to the respectable universities of South America - it was established in 1803. Campus urban type located in the city of Medellin.
Rating indicators, based on the opinion of international experts on university assessment, constantly fix the position of Universidad de Antioquia in 5 percent of the list leaders. At the same time, the University of Antioquia constantly takes places in the first ten positions among Colombian universities.
It is also worth focusing on the quality of teaching in this institution. It is rated quite high by the international rating -
The university is always present in the first four hundred lists, focused on this parameter.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This university is considered a big one - at the same time up to 39,000 students acquire a specialty here. There are no restrictions on accepting documents from foreign applicants. The academic staff consists of 1,700 teachers. International student exchange programs are in demand among Universidad de Antioquia students. All you need to know to participate in such programs is posted on the community web pages associated with the university site.
The presence of an academic library will allow students to further explore the program of the selected course. University students have the opportunity to stay in the hostels of the institution.
UdeA is a member of such academic networks as RCI, ASCUN and Iberoamerican Network of Research based Universities.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.