At the Tomsk State University, the beginning of the academic path dates back to 1880. Tomsk State University (TSU) is the highest state educational institution. The campus is located in the Russian city of Tomsk.
The national rating always contains this educational institution in the leading places (literally within the first ten). Educational world rank also steadily captures TSU in the first 5 percent of the world's best universities. Among Russian students, as well as those coming from abroad, the institution is considered a very prestigious center for the provision of educational services.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The scale of the educational institution is average. At the same time, about 9,000 students comprehend the theoretical part of the disciplines and the applied practical skills in the institution. The university actively takes on training and foreign citizens (about one in seven students came from abroad). The academic staff consists of 1,300 specialists with a high level of teaching and scientific degrees. Students who want to gain knowledge abroad can benefit from an international exchange program. All detailed information about these programs can be found on the pages of social networks connected with Tomsk State University.
The University Scientific Library serves as an excellent base for students to replenish their knowledge.
The prestige of the university is emphasized by the permanent membership in the network of the European University Association.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.