Language School Don Quixote San Sebastian is a language school in the center of a colorful tourist town. It is a short walk from La Concha Beach. Don Quijote San Sebastian occupies a beautiful historic building, renovated from the outside and modernized inside. Here all conditions for comfortable, effective training are created.
Spanish courses are an excellent opportunity to get to know more closely the unique culture of the country, the traditions of its inhabitants. The city for cultural recreation in its free time is ideal. All year round San Sebastian hosts a variety of events. Thousands of tourists come here for the best jazz festival in Spain, the local film festival attracts connoisseurs of art. Also the city is famous for such events as the Basque Week, Caldereros.
Brief information. The program is designed specifically for people who study Spanish for tourism and personal purposes.
About the course. Intensive and Super Intensive Spanish Course.
Each program is available to students with any level of basic training. In the intensive and intensive courses all language aspects are considered. The main emphasis is on the development of spoken, oral and written Spanish.
Students age: 16+
Start dates: year-round.
Requirements for admission: Any level of Spanish proficiency.
Class size: 4 to 8 people.
Lesson duration: 50 minutes.
Don Quijote San Sebastian offers accommodation in shared student apartments. In the rooms there are 1-2 people. Students enjoy a common kitchen, bathroom, living room. Each apartment has internet. Laundry and cleaning services are available. Food - self-service.
The cost of living in a student residence: 1 week - 150 euros, 2 weeks - 250 euros, 3 weeks - 350 euros, 4 weeks - 400 euro.
Other accommodation options:[ 999.6] Host families
Recreational activities at Don Quijote San Sebastian are mostly cognitive. For students excursions to local museums, an aquarium are organized. We also offer trips to the wine region of La Rioja. There, lecture-tasting sessions are held regularly at wineries. Students can also visit colorful Spanish cities, including Seville, Granada, Toledo, and many others.
Daily routineSchedule depends on the intensity of the selected program
The school has 5 training classrooms, all the necessary methodological, handouts. For students there is a computer center, a library with a multimedia hall. Wi-Fi is available in the building.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.