Don Quijote Pamplona is a popular language school in the capital of the Navarre region. This is one of the best places to study Spanish in the north of the country. The city where the language school of Don Quixote Pamplona is located, is one of the oldest in Spain. Colorful Pamplona, whose history is more than one thousand years old, is located at the foot of the Western Pyrenees. Studying Spanish in the ancient city, everyone can immerse themselves in the unique cultural environment of the northern region of the country. Navarre is hospitable, hospitable, colorful, amazing. Here everything is special: from architecture to cuisine and dialect. Language schools occupy one floor of the building of the Colegio de Médicos, the prestigious medical school of the city.
The ancient building is a striking example of Spanish contrast. Outside, it has not changed at all since the time of construction, but inside the students expect a state-of-the-art interior, technical innovations, unparalleled infrastructure facilities, such as a glass restaurant
Brief information. The Intensive Spanish course program is suitable for people who are learning the language for tourism and personal purposes.
About the course. Intensive Spanish course.
The program is available to students with any level of basic training. In the intensive and intensive courses all language aspects are considered. The main emphasis is on the development of spoken, oral and written Spanish.
Students age: 17+
Start dates: year-round.
Requirements for admission: Any level of proficiency in Spanish.
Class size: 4 to 8 people.
Duration of the lesson: 50 minutes.
Pamplona offers accommodation in a host family (single occupancy, rooms for 2 people) or apartments, apartments.
Family meals - half board (on request only breakfast).
The meals in the apartments and the apartment are self-catering.
Extra-curricular activities at Don Quijote Pamplona contribute to the development of language skills. Attention students are offered electives, walks accompanied by a teacher, excursions. The latter are organized in the planetarium, Diario de Navarra, the Cathedral of Santa Maria, in the restaurants of tapas and wineries. Also, foreigners can go along the ancient pilgrim route of Santiago, visit the "Basque Country" (Bilbao, San Sebastian, other cities). Eco-lovers and hikers are waiting for Irati, one of the largest European pine-beech forests.
The lessons take place mainly in the morning.
There are 2 educational buildings in the language school. One is in the historic area, the other is in the territory of the local re-equipped factory. In the first there are 7 classrooms, there is a library, an assembly hall, a cafeteria and a restaurant. In the second - 5 classrooms, a resource center with a lot of modern teaching materials. In both cases the wireless Internet is freely available.
Double room - 204 €, half board
Single room - 234 euros, half board
Student apartments :
Double room - 140 euros / week
Single room - 180 euro / week
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.