The language school of Don Quixote Mendoza is an excellent choice for studying Spanish in the colorful Argentine region of Cuyo. Don Quijote Mendoza is located in the provincial capital, just 5 minutes walk from the central square and the main street of the city. Also close to it are interesting from the tourist point of view facilities: the Government House, City Hall, Park Cívico.
The school accepts students of any nationality for training. Its doors are open to everyone who wants to learn or improve Spanish. The school offers its students effective programs, comfortable accommodation conditions, extensive extracurricular program (provinces, like Argentina as a whole, have something to surprise foreign guests).
Brief information. Special courses for people who study Spanish for tourism and personal purposes.
About the course. Intensive and Super Intensive Spanish Course.
Each program is available to students with any level of basic training. In the intensive and intensive courses all language aspects are considered. The main emphasis is on the development of spoken, oral and written Spanish.
Students age: 16+
Start dates: year-round.
Requirements for admission: Any level of proficiency in Spanish.
Class size: up to 7 people.
Duration of the lesson: 55 minutes.
Students of the school reside in host families and residences.
Family accommodation provides conditions for increased comfort. Most of the houses are historical buildings with an adjacent territory with gardens, swimming pool, other infrastructure. In families, students are provided with 1-2-bed rooms, half-board meals or only breakfast 6 days a week.The hostel is available 1-2-bed rooms with private facilities. Food - self-service.
The extracurricular program practically does not restrict students in choosing entertainment. They are invited to visit the famous wine cellars of Mendoza, acquaintance with the unique artifacts in the museum of Patagonia. Fans of outdoor activities are waiting for the ice arena in Bariloche. Adventurers can go to the Andes. It offers rafting and kayaking on the fast mountain rivers. In winter, students can go in for mountain skiing.
Daily routineDay and morning sessions at the school alternate on a weekly basis.
The language school has 6 classes, a computer room, a student kitchen, self-study and rest rooms with a minibar (mate, tea, coffee), a video library, a cozy patio with a barbecue area. Wi-Fi is available in the school.
Double room - 175 dollars, breakfast
Single room - 235 dollars, breakfast
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.