Don Quijote Bariloche is a language school in one of the most touristy places of Patagonia. It is located in a small department in the western part of the Rio Negro province. The language school of Don Quixote Bariloca occupies a modern building near the main commercial artery of the city. Centro Cívico is home to the main commercial, business and entertainment infrastructure of Bariloci. From the windows of the school there is a magnificent view of the green hills of Rio Negro and the mirror-like surface of Lake Nahuel Huapi.
In Bariloche most of the population speaks Spanish. Here, in the heart of Argentine Patagonia, foreign students of the school can immerse themselves in the Spanish language and cultural environment. At the same time, they will be surrounded by an amazing land of lakes, where each corner is itself a landmark.
Brief information. This course is great for people who study Spanish for tourism and personal purposes.
About the course. Intensive and Super Intensive Spanish Course.
Each program is available to students with any level of basic training. In the intensive and intensive courses all language aspects are considered. The main emphasis is on the development of spoken, oral and written Spanish.
Students age: 16+
Start dates: year-round.
Requirements for admission: Any level of Spanish proficiency.
Class size: 4 to 7 people.
Lesson duration: 55 minutes.
] The cost of the courses:
Students are offered a family placement. Accommodation is organized in Spanish families, where all household members are native speakers. Students are accommodated for 1-2 people. Neighbors in a mandatory manner are foreigners who speak different languages. Students can choose a diet. The families provide half board and breakfast only. Self-service is available on request.
In Bariloche and Rio Negro, in general, the choice of recreational programs is practically not limited. From entertainment to guests of the city and the region parties are available in clubs and bars, concerts, cinema. Lovers of cognitive recreation are invited to visit local museums, galleries, private art workshops. Excursions are organized by experts Don Quijote Bariloche. Also, students are offered trips to wineries, walks on national parks. Extreme rafting is available. Fans of a relaxing holiday on the water - lake boat trips.
Daily routineClasses alternate, are held before or after lunch.
The school has 10 classrooms, an office (administrative center), a computer class, Wi-Fi. Also in the building is equipped with a cozy living room for rest at the changes.
Double room - 175 dollars, breakfast
Single room - 235 dollars, breakfast
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.