Russia is rightly proud of providing quality modern educational services. An additional confirmation of this is the popularity of the Southern Federal University. In this state higher educational institution of the country there is a training of qualified specialists for work in the Russian Federation and abroad. As for the beginning of academic activity, for the first time Southern Federal University (SFedU) opened its doors more than a hundred years ago, in 1915. The main buildings of the university are located in Rostov-on-Don.
Independent experts regularly place SFedU in the top two dozen of the best universities on the national rating scale. Popularity among entrants Southern Federal University adds the fact that it can always be found among 5% of the world's best educational institutions. These indicators are positively influenced by the quality of teaching and significant merit in the work of specialists after receiving a diploma.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The Southern Federal University has quite large dimensions. At the same time, about 21,000 students can get education at the university. Reception of documents for admission is conducted not only from Russian citizens, but also from foreigners (every twentieth student here is a foreign citizen). The size of the teaching staff - there are almost 3,000 staff units.
All interested persons can supplement their professional knowledge in educational institutions of another country, using numerous programs for international student exchange. All the existing opportunities for these programs can be found on the pages of social networks related to the institution. And for independent acquisition of additional knowledge, the university provides a powerful academic library for use.
Separately it is worth noting the permanent membership among such associations as IMHE, EAIE and the European Consortium of Innovative Universities.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.