1897 is the year when the academic activity of one of the oldest universities in South Korea, Soongsil University (SSU), began. Sonsil University is the first modern non-profit educational center. University campus is located in Seoul.
SSU is a large university, where more than 24 thousand students are currently receiving education. Among them are not only citizens of South Korea, but also foreigners. More than 1900 teachers work for the benefit of a higher educational institution.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
SSU occupies high places in the academic TOP of South Korea. Also, the school is included in the list of 5% of famous universities in the world.
In addition to educational buildings, students can use the university library and live in dormitories on campus.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.