1949 is the beginning of the academic activities of the Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. The abbreviation is SUMS. This university is one of the best educational institutions in Iran and has a campus in Shiraz.
SUMS is a permanent member of the list of the top 20 best universities in the country. It is also one of the best educational institutions in the world, therefore it does not leave the rating of five percent of the prestigious educational centers of the planet.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences is considered a medium-sized educational center. It receives an education of just over five thousand students.
SUMS students have educational buildings and a library at their disposal.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.