The top higher education institution in Japan is considered Shinshu University. Shinshu University is a government institution founded in 1949 in the city of Matsumoto.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
In the ranking of its country, the University of Shinshu takes the 36th place. In the list of prestigious international institutions, he is on the 820th position. Estimated QS World University Rankings University is located at 781 place.
The educational institution is famous for a large list of famous students who have had global success. For example:
Here are just a few of the famous graduates of the University of Shinshu, famous throughout the world.
Shinshu University has several campuses: Matsumoto, Nagano, Ueda and Minami-Minow. It is famous for its research and development and projects that are carried out in the infrastructure facilities of the university:
Here is the active introduction of new programs, as well as invited eminent professors who are able to conduct experiments at a high level. It is also worth noting that a hospital operates on the basis of the institution. He conducts not only general medical examinations and treatments, but also advanced medical as well as clinical studies.
The university library consists of libraries in various fields:
Students can request materials in the nearest library of any campus, since the necessary literature will be delivered to the campus fairly quickly. Library resources can also be used by local citizens.
Plus, the campuses are equipped with sports fields and complexes, canteens, shops, laboratories. Foreign students are provided with a comfortable furnished dormitory.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.