The Pisa State High School has a public education and excellent rating indicators. Being a higher education institution in Italy, the university began its educational activities in the early 19th century. Scuola Normale Superiore-Pisa (SNS) is located within the small but very famous tourist city of Pisa.
Seventeenth place in the national scale of the best universities in Italy, allows the Lebanese Normal High School to be a popular place for receiving education for local youth. Stable on the top lines, among the first 5% of the most elite institutions of higher education in the world, adds to the prestige of the SNS in the eyes of employers. Due to the excellent quality of teaching and the reputation of the university accumulated over decades - graduates of this university are employed out of competition.
It is believed that the highest level of training of qualified specialists in a given university is in the faculties of graduating physicists and chemists.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The SNS is small in size. At the same time, 600 students are studying here. Even in such a small educational institution, students are invited to participate in the international exchange process. All the details of student life and the nuances of the educational process can be found in the social pages related to the Lean High School of Pisa.
A modern library full of special literature and periodicals operates on campus. An additional criterion for choosing SNS as places of training can be the presence of a developed sports infrastructure of the university.
For many years, the Italian University is an honorary member of the academic network EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY ASSOCIATION.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.